Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Assembly workers needed
- Aiken, SC
- Temp to perm possibilities
- 2nd and 3rd shift. Working OT and Saturdays
- $11.40 to $11.60 an hour
Kelly has immediate openings for a growing, well established
company in Aiken, SC. High demand for 2nd and 3rd shift assemblers.
They are willing to train if you are willing to learn.
- Possess high attention to detail
- Able to read shop orders and assembly drawings
- Ability to work independently
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work extended hours and overtime
- Use hand and power tools to build a product
- Follow work orders or diagrams to build the unit
- 2nd shift - 3:30p - midnight. Staying as late as 2 am for
- 3rd shift - Midnight - 7 am. Also coming in early or staying
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs
Are you ready to work? Does this sound like your type of work?
Apply now for immediate consideration.
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 1 Entry w HS GED
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Augusta , Assembly workers, Other , Aiken, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!