Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Participate in demand analysis activity with Demand Planning
and Sales Operations.
- Create daily production scenarios and plans in SAP.
- Enhance the usage of company's SAP system for accurate
scheduling and drive improvements in assembly including minimizing
downtime, reducing inefficiencies, and reducing excess
- Work cross-functionally with Operations and Sales to ensure
capacity and efficiency factors are optimized in the production
- Ensure production plan is communicated and updated
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and work
cross-functionally to complete root cause analysis and implement
- Monitor order coverage and production plan as key performance
- Analyze actual and potential supply problems or delivery issues
and provide timely communications and analysis to management.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Years of Experience: P1- 0 years of experience required//P2- 2
or more years of experience required
- Software Knowledge: SAP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and
Keywords: E-Z-Go, Augusta , Production Planner, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!