Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Company: GA MedGroup
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
PRN Receptionist Position Available!
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Performs various support functions for skilled nursing center
staff and residents.
- Greets and directs visitors and associates appropriately, in a
friendly and helpful manner.
- Provides tours to potential clients and follows up on patient
referrals in a timely manner.
- Answers a high volume of telephone calls in a friendly and
helpful manner and directs calls in an efficiently and timely
- Assists with administrative type duties (i.e. typing, filing,
copying, sorting mail, calculations, etc.) as requested by
- Assists facility staff in needed areas.
- Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by
the Financial Controller and/or the Administrator.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent
- Should have knowledge of computers, office machines, equipment,
and various business application software
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Honor patient's rights to fair and equitable treatment,
self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil
rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
residents, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Augusta , Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!