Dir Supply Chain
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Provide strategic supply chain leadership in all aspects of
strategic sourcing, tactical procurement, and material availability
to sustain our production lines and ensure a 'clear-to-build'
- Drive a culture of accountability with a passion for stable
- Leverage exceptional cost/price analysis and negotiation skills
to provide best value solutions.
- Assure exceptional talent development and staffing to exceed
the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
- Leverage common best practice processes to achieve improved
supply chain planning performance visibility and efficiencies.
- Develop and execute integrated supply chain strategies focused
on protecting the long-term viability of production value streams
and integrity to achieve superior contract execution
- Work cooperatively and jointly to provide superior customer
service internally to key stakeholders and organizations.
- Develop and implement standard work, metrics, and principles
for the organization.
- Manage inventory levels, material flow, and logistics among
suppliers, plants, and customers to achieve targeted delivery lead
times while minimizing disruptions to manufacturing
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain
Management, Operations Management, Engineering, or a related field
- Years of Experience: 8 or more years of experience required;
experience with supervision of contracts or procurement activities
of a procurement group, or experience in contract administration
- Software Knowledge: Experience with systems related to purchase
order transactions (SAP or similar systems)
Keywords: E-Z-Go, Augusta , Dir Supply Chain, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!