Posted on: June 12, 2021
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global
manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation
vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles,
professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment.
Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several
different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging
from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities,
and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Coordinate with outside sales representatives to relay customer
orders to finance, production, and traffic departments.
- Update and maintain channel inventory.
- Actively participate in SAP, Salesforce, and Power BI testing,
training and integration.
- Update and correspond with appropriate parties regarding the
New and Used Car Aged Inventory Reports.
- Communicate effectively with dealers to meet and exceed
- Compile monthly SIOP variance report for Golf VS and
- Complete ad hoc reporting and data compilation requests from
- Manage End of Term tracking with sales, service and third-party
- Collaborate across business channels to deliver company
expectations and goals.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required
- Years of Experience:P2: 3 or more years of experience
- Software Knowledge: Excel, Outlook, SAP, JBA, QlikView
- Must be detail-oriented and goal-driven
- Finance background preferred
- Must have good communication skills
Keywords: Textron, Augusta , Sales Analyst, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!