Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Upstate
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Overview: If you're looking for a stable and
rewarding career opportunity as a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
with a leading home health organization, look no further. We have
been recognized as the #1 employer in the state for providing
meaningful work to our employees in addition to being named a Top
Workplace in South Carolina for the fifth consecutive year! We are
looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Hospice team as a
case manager in Greenville, SC and surrounding areas for in-home
and in-facility hospice care visits to meet the needs of
terminally ill patients and their families.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring
God through the enrichment of human life.
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN) program and an
active, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the
State of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a Registered
Nurse (RN) within the last five (5) years.
- One (1) year of hospice care experience
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education Courses
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
What you'll do as a Hospice Registered Nurse
- Completes an initial/comprehensive assessment of the
patient/family to determine hospice needs which includes a history
of current and previous illness(es), as well as a physical
assessment of the patient, with emphasis on the management of pain
and other symptoms.
- Completes ongoing assessments of the patient’s physical status
and the psychosocial status of the patient/family.
- Initiates and develops a plan of care in collaboration with the
Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), the patient/family and the attending
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Upstate, Augusta , Hospice Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Donalds, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!