Experienced Claims Level II Adjuster
Company: Elephant Insurance
Posted on: October 9, 2021
About Our Claims Level II
Level II Claims Adjusters at Elephant are our mid to senior
level claims adjusters, making this role perfect for individuals
with basic claims handling experience who want to take on more
responsibilities. They investigate more complex situations in which
it not as clear who is responsible and if there is applicable
coverage. They are responsible for providing outstanding customer
service to our customers by keeping them informed of the claims
process every step of the way. They are also responsible for
negotiating claims with those involved in an accident, other
insurance companies, and at times with
attorneys. Virginia residency is
In light of the continuing developments connected to the
COVID-19 pandemic, Elephant Insurance is enacting measures to
contribute to the global effort to combat the spread of the virus.
The majority of Elephant Insurance employees have temporarily moved
to work at home to comply with the CDC guidelines for social
distancing. When Elephant Insurance returns to normal operations,
it is expected that we will work in a hybrid model that includes
time working from home and from our onsite work location.
To ensure productivity in a home environment, applicants
must meet the space and technology requirements outlined
Work at Home Requirements:
- A dedicated workspace that is free from background noise
and distractions of any kind during business hours.
- A reliable high-speed broadband Internet service provider
with a connection speed of at least 5 megabytes. A speed test will
- Ability for Ethernet cable to be physically connected to
carrier by the router or modem.
- Processes automobile insurance claims by doing the
- Collects statements from each party.
- Assesses liability and notifies each party of liability.
- Settles coverage issues.
- Researches previous claims and accidents
- Requests police reports and evidence such as video or witness
- Provides superior customer service when assisting customers
with questions regarding their claims.
- Sets up estimates for inspection and in some cases issues
- Works closely with beginner level claims associates to assist
with complex claims and training.
- Handles PIP/ Medpay claims by doing the following:
- Gathers information regarding injuries, treatment, and loss of
- Receives, reviews, and issues payments for medical expenses or
loss of income
- 1 or more years of Auto Claims handling experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Talent for investigation and research
- Positive attitude and willingness to adapt
- Must be a resident of Virginia
- College degree
- Experience with Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook, and
Elephant Insurance Service LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please.
Keywords: Elephant Insurance, Augusta , Experienced Claims Level II Adjuster, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!