Cook - Now Hiring
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The Deli Associate is passionate about enmarket's food and
beverage services and provides support to the store management team
in meeting operational, sales and profitability objectives. This
position will serve our customer's needs by being well trained,
friendly and responsive while following company procedures and
policies. They greet and thank our customers on each visit and
service our customers in a fast and friendly manner. The Deli
Associate will provide excellent customer service and assist in
maintaining clean and sanitary kitchen and deli areas, upholding
the enmarket customer service and cleanliness standards at the
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reports for work at scheduled time, with a clean, neat,
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including opening,
closing, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Greet every customer and provide prompt and courteous customer
• Assist customers with orders, including conducting a quality
check to ensure customers' orders are correct and upselling each
• Responsible for maintaining high standards of food service
cleanliness and sanitation, food quality, and food and equipment
safety by following appropriate policies and procedures.
• Ensure all fresh products, cases, condiments, flatware and
napkins are adequately stocked throughout shift.
• Assist in maintaining inventory records and communicate needs to
Deli Lead and store management.
• Follow the correct vendor check-in procedures as defined in the
operations manual and trained by manager.
• Monitor and log refrigerator temperatures every 3 hours and
report any issues to Deli Lead and store management team.
• Complete all shift duties and reports accurately, neatly and
timely to meet company standards.
• Responsible for following all company policies, rules and
• Demonstrates teamwork and cooperation with customers and fellow
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have a customer-centric, friendly, service attitude.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time without breaks
• Ability to perform basic math functions (adding, subtracting,
multiplying, dividing, fractions, percentages); understanding
volume, pounds, etc.is required.
• Ability to stoop, bend, stretch, reach, stack, and lift inventory
weighing up to 40 pounds to stock, inventory, and sell merchandise
and keep the kiosk/store/station/lot clean.
• Ability to hear, understand, and respond to requests and to
communicate information clearly using the English language.
• Must have a strong work ethic and be able to cooperate and get
along with co-workers.
Reports to: The General Manager and Assistant General Manager
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Enmarket, Augusta , Cook - Now Hiring, Other , Swainsboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!