Assistant Administrator Full-Time 1st Shift (Aiken, SC)
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination
or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We
will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case
basis. JOB PURPOSE: Assists in directing the day-to-day functions
of the nursing center in accordance with current federal, state,
and local regulations that govern long term care center and as may
be directed by the Administrator to provide appropriate care for
our patients. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Types all administrative correspondence and facility reports
and assist in preparation of same
- Screens calls for the Administrator and routes accordingly
- Schedules meetings/interviews for the Administrator (i.e.,
Human Rights and Ethics Committee, families, schools, departmental,
- Completes registration forms for seminars and make all
- Track hours earned toward Nursing Home Administrator's
- Greets and manages unexpected visitors to the facility.
- Handles all telephone calls and needs from public schools in
the Administrator's absence
- Type consultant information and reports, information required
by the Physical Health Department and Clinical Records
- Prepares charts and graphs required to comply with maintenance
of facility data systems.
- Attends meetings as requested by the Administrator; record and
type minutes of those meetings.
- Maintains attendance records and other documentation for public
- Maintains a channel of communication from all departments to
- Sorts through mail daily, date, and prioritize before routing
to the Administrator.
- Updates facility manuals as need (overview and typing)
- Works closely with Administration during state and federal
surveys; type required survey forms.
- Records data from work schedules of all departments.
- Completes all memorandums as requested by the Administrator and
- Maintains all administrative files, including consultant
- Assists Client Accounts Manager when necessary.
- Assists with typing for various departments, i.e., Nursing,
Dietary, Q.I., Social Services
- Works within ICF/MR guidelines and applicable state and federal
laws.QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:Bachelor's degree in
Business Administration, Health Administration or related field.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:As a minimum, one (1) year experience
in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or long-term care Nursing
Center. Should possess a working knowledge of long-term care
operational standards set forth in the Federal Register,
Requirements of Participation and state or federal regulations
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: Current and
unrestricted Administrator licensure in state of practice
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)Master's
degree in Business Administration or Health Administration is
preferred Job: AdministrativePrimary Location: South
Carolina-AikenSchedule: Full-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting: Oct
18, 2021, 9:30:59 AM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Augusta , Assistant Administrator Full-Time 1st Shift (Aiken, SC), Other , Aiken, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!