Workday Security Administrator
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview of Position
Change Healthcare is currently seeking a Workday Security
Administrator to join our dynamic HRIS Team. We are looking for a
positive, well-organized, self-motivated professional to support
our, Solutions Workstream Leads, HR Organization and key
stakeholders. In this position, you act as Workday Security
Administrator serving as a technology and strategy partner to our
HR Business Leaders and HR Systems Team for overall security
architecture and governance across the Workday platform. This
includes responsibility for providing the highest level of
technical and functional expertise in Workday Security and other
cross functional HCM functions, having demonstrated independent
work in the design and implementation of-- complex solutions, and
knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of industry/vendor
solutions and capabilities within the enterprise.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Proficient in the current Workday HCM applications (Security,
Reporting, Business Processes, Job Requisition, APIs, XML, and data
- Provide security design, configuration, testing and deployment
of Workday security into non-production and production.
- Conduct report reviews and analysis, including understanding
and ensuring security and data privacy standards
- Design and implement a secure and scalable Workday security
design based on business and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on Workday
security, controls, and audits of Workday environments.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Workday controls
throughout the business cycle.
- Assist with the development of Workday Security training
materials and delivery to increase knowledge across the team.
- Create, edit, and remove organization security roles for the
system and provide support for issues relating to user-based, role
based, domain security and business process security Policies in
- Understands Workday security domains and how to maintain
security on business processes
- Responsible for troubleshooting technical problems, analyzing
errors, and diagnosing appropriate resolution with nominal or no
- Responsible for providing recommendations to senior management
for process and/or system improvements/enhancements
- Provide daily operational support to end users in Workday
Responsible for conducting system testing for upgrades, UAT testing
for customizations and/or other changes
- Responsible for the support of internal and/or external audits
relating to data residing on the Workday HCM, as deemed
- Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects with nominal
or no supervision.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Responsible for filing and record keeping of all requests for
technical changes/enhancements to the system
- Able to self-learn and develop skills as new functionality is
- Complete and participate in all testing and quality assurance
- Support other impacted functional workstreams and related
- Partner with other business teams and peers in providing
Workday technical support for other modules (HCM, Security and
- Continually increase Workday knowledge by attending training
and monitoring relevant Workday Community postings.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- At least 3 years of experience implementing/configuring Workday
Security modules that includes 1 full-scale implementation
- Proficient in Workday Security Setup
- Proficient in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields and
- Prior experience working on a cross functional Workday delivery
team (HCM, Security, Comp, Benefits, Time and Absence, Reporting,
- Education: Bachelor s degree or equivalent working
experienceWhat other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Completed 3-5 projects within the Workday ecosystem.
- Design, develop and implement incentive compensation plans and
packages aligned to business objectives
- Workday HCM certification preferred (Pro or Consultant)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented
- Familiarity with and the ability to navigate the Workday
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a
problem-solving environment, suggesting solutions to the Business
Process and leadership teams.How much should I expect to
--Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
system!--COVID MandateAs a federal contractor, Change Healthcare is
adhering to the Executive Order which mandates vaccination.-- As
such, we are requiring all U.S. new hires and employees to show
proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved
accommodation by their date of hire, as a condition of
employment.--As we continue to navigate the ever-changing COVID-19
pandemic, we remain committed to doing our part to ensure the
health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our
communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations requests will
be collected once an offer is accepted with Change Healthcare.
--All accommodation requests will be carefully considered but are
not guaranteed to be approved.--Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Statement Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,--
national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about
employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO
is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the
supplemental information at
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Click here
view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.California (US)
Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for
consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that
you have read and understood--Change Healthcare s Privacy Notice to
California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal
Information.Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and
conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in
accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Augusta , Workday Security Administrator, Other , Bartow, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!