Company: Reeves Construction Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
MissionIs responsible, within an Operating Unit for the
execution of the work or the job(s) entrusted to him/her.Main
- Supervises various phases of a utility operation, such as the
installation of storm drainage, water and sewer utilities.
- Must be able to read and interpret plans.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to set and check
- Must have general knowledge of dig law, sloping, and safe
- Must have excellent communication skills in working with the
Department of Transportation and other customers, as well as in
working with employees and subcontractors.
- Responsible for implementing environmental, health and safety
regulations and policies (local, state and government).
- Responsible for arranging for maintenance and repair of
equipment, including keeping equipment serviced, lubricated, and in
good working order, including good housekeeping.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and coordination of daily
activities and work assignments for your team.
- Analyze construction equipment and trucking requirements on the
- Assist Superintendent in tracking costs.
- Responsible for deliveries, productions and record
- Maintain daily records of all significant project facts, events
- Must have a basic knowledge of abilities and limitations in all
applications. Ability to recognize potential problems before
- Must have the ability to work safely and follow the policies
and procedures of the company.
- Must instruct and train employees and ensure the safety of the
- Must accurately track and report daily work hours for crew,
equipment utilization and quantities of work performed.
- Five or more years of experience in roadway and site
- Knowledge of traffic control standards.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate equipment such as
excavators, loaders, and rollers.
- Travel in short intervals may be required.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in the English language,
both verbally and in written form.
- Must possess a valid, current driver's license.IDEAL:
- A minimum of one year as Lead on a utility crew
- Erosion Control Certification
- Knowledge of surveying, lasers, and grade control systems.
- Colas Inc. and its subsidiaries (Reeves Construction) are Equal
Keywords: Reeves Construction Company, Augusta , Pipe Foreman, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!