ORDER SELECTOR- Augusta, GA
Posted on: January 15, 2022
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing!We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business. -Travel the U.S. as an Order Selector with
FHIBecome a part of our nationwide database of experienced
warehouse professionals. - -Order Selectors are needed for
traveling positions across the continental US. - - We -offer
competitive hourly wages, and the opportunity to work with an elite
team of warehouse professionals gaining notoriety as the best value
in warehouse services. -Candidates must be able to travel and be
available to deploy at notice for immediate travel to projects. - -
-Selector Duties and Requirements:Warehouse Order Selectors are
responsible for building customer orders in a timely and accurate
fashion. Selectors receive direction on the orders they are tasked
with and are then responsible for physically lifting each case of
product and stacking the product on a pallet. The Warehouse
selector is required to select customer pallets and operates a
double pallet jack. A representative list of duties,
responsibilities, and performance expectations is as follows:
- At least 6 months of Order Selection experience in a fast-paced
setting is required. -
- Promote and practice FHI's Value of safety -- always.
- Relocate an average product case weight of approximately 20
pounds to 50 pounds from pallet to pallet.
- You will be expected to maintain a competitive average
throughput. Throughput is defined as your total cases selected by
the total hours worked.
- You will be required to maintain an aggressive quality and
accuracy standard to ensure that the customer is given the highest
- Overtime and Holiday work is mandatory.
- Must commit to a minimum of 6-8 weeks on every assignment
- Vocollect, voice selection, RF scanner experience a plus
- Pay starts at $20/hr
- Paid travel and transportation to and from projects
- Hotel (single occupancy) provided
- $40 day per-diem
- Advancement opportunities DISCLAIMER: -Federal law requires all
employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all
persons hired to work in the United States. This employer
participates in E-Verify. -DISCLAIMER: - -La Ley Federal le exige a
todos los empleadores que verifiquen la identidad y elegibilidad de
empleo de toda persona contratada para trabajar en los Estados
Unidos. -Equal Opportunity EmployerIf you like wild growth and
working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your
career with us!
Keywords: FHI, Augusta , ORDER SELECTOR- Augusta, GA, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!