Floor Tech HCC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new
Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be
willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will
consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case
Performs various tasks to provide a clean environment for our
1. - - - Dust, sweep, mop, buff, strip, and was floors as scheduled
2. - - - Clean and store equipment at the end of each shift.
3. - - - Report any needed repairs.
4. - - - Perform waste disposal procedures as required by
5. - - - Assist in the proper care and use of housekeeping
M INIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
On-the-job training provided.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Experience with cleaning products, procedures, equipment and
healthcare field preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Primary Location: Georgia-Louisville
Shift: 2nd Shift
Job Posting: Dec 3, 2021, 5:10:22 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Augusta , Floor Tech HCC, Other , Louisville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!