Company: Augusta University
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Research Assistant Location: Augusta University
Regular/Temporary: Regular Full/Part Time: Part-Time Job ID: 236973
* Required Qualifications Bachelor's degree from an accredited
college or university in social/behavioral science or related
discipline. The ideally qualified individual would have working and
growing knowledge of databases and their basic uses for creating
charts, graphs, and tables. Additional training or expertise that
would be beneficial includes experience working with programs such
as Stata or SAS; developing and creating infographics to display
data in clear and effective ways; and previous expertise supporting
grant management activities (e.g. financial management or
documentation) and reporting. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must have sufficient executive functioning skills (e.g.
attention to detail, memory, planning and organizing time) for
managing multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, while
ensuring data entry and reporting with a high degree of
- Must have numerical functional skills that support accuracy in
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer
software/databases Responsibilities The responsibilities include,
but are not limited to:
- Conduct research activities including but not limited to chart
reviews, consenting subjects, assisting with preparation of IRB
documents, instructing students regarding research techniques as
defined by grant specific protocols, documenting data results.
- Develop progress reports as requested by Pl and required by
funding agencies or grant applications.
- Assist with writing reports and manuscripts for presentation
- Assist with project planning and development of research
protocols & techniques
- Manage project resources including ordering and maintenance of
supplies & equipment.
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations associated with
conducting human subjects research.
- Assisting with data analysis, data management, and quality
control; communicate effectively with collaborators including
principle investigator, co-investigators, research associates,
graduate assistants, and community liaisons.
- Monitor project progress and provide progress reports.
- Assist with preparation of research reports, grant
applications, presentations, and manuscripts.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned. Job Summary To
assist with research studies within the Department of Occupational
Therapy. This a part-time position that is scheduled for 8 hours
per week. Shift/Salary Shift: Days/M-F (Work outside of the normal
business hours may be required.) Pay Grade: R9 Salary: $15.00/hour
Salary to be commensurate with qualifications of selected candidate
within the established range (generally minimum-midpoint) of the
position Recruitment Period: until filledConditions of Employment
All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check
review prior to starting with Augusta University. All employees are
responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, availability, and
integrity of sensitive [patient, student, employee, financial,
business, etc.] information by exercising sound judgment and
adhering to cybersecurity and privacy policies during the course of
their employment and beyond.Equal Employment Opportunity Augusta
University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming
applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with
disabilities and veterans.Other Information This position is also
responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and
providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and
employees. "Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered
care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients
and families for success." Augusta University is a tobacco free
environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the
campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.
Keywords: Augusta University, Augusta , Research Assistant, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!