Posted on: January 16, 2022
Eaton's Electrical Sector is currently seeking a Quality
Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our
Greenwood, SC facility. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Key responsibilities of this position include managing and
coordinating the Quality Control functions and related quality
assurance activities for all products. Manage quality control
activities to ensure the conformance of manufactured
products/equipment with customer specifications and their unique
product performance requirements. Provide the Quality interface and
expertise between the operation and its customers including
managing complaints and taking corrective actions. Lead the
error-proofing activities in the facility and participate in
efforts to reduce cost of quality and drive process improvements
and provide other coordination and technical guidance to production
personnel as appropriate.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Manage Inspection team and scrap coordinator within the
- Maintains Quality Management system policies and procedures to
ensure continued compliance with the ISO-9001 international quality
standard and Eaton's Quality Management System.
- Develop and monitor manufacturing quality procedures,
standards, training activities, and communication programs.
- Plan and coordinate the use, calibration, maintenance, and
application of all electrical test equipment and process control
equipment within the company.
- Utilize Eaton Lean and quality tools to drive cost reduction
and improve working capital performance.
- Contribute to a safe, engaged and inclusive work culture by
ensuring you and your team comply with all policies, including
proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of
equipment, and performing 5S duties.
- Participate in the assessment, selection, training, coaching,
and development of employees and foster strong employee
- Evaluate workload requirements and effectively delegate tasks
accordingly to ensure proper and adequate manning to support
- Investigate and solve quality issues and/or serve as a point of
contact through which quality issues can be resolved.
Why work at Eaton? We provide benefits that are industry
competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are
programs that are offered globally, but program availabilities may
vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at
participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in Quality, Manufacturing
or Product Engineering.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company
- CQE Certification (Certified Quality Engineer)
- Six Sigma Green belt Certification
Eaton also considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with local laws. To request a
disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your
job search, application or interview process, please call
412-893-3600 or send an email to:
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
North America - US/Puerto Rico
United States-South Carolina-Greenwood
Greenwood SC Loc 1
ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility)
allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Relocation from within hiring country only
Requisition ID :112885
Keywords: Eaton, Augusta , Quality Supervisor, Other , Greenwood, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!