Company: Kia of Augusta
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Kia of Augusta
- Sells and delivers a minimum number of vehicles per
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in
accordance with dealership policies.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by
- Keeps up to date on new products and services within the
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional
- Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle
- Approaches, greets, and helps or direction to any customer who
enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions
and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application and benefits to
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer
- Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership
procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which
govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity and devises a strategy to meet
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and
their benefits to customers.
- Knows and understands equity and values and can explain
depreciation to the customer.
- Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each
- Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance
manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance
information, trade title etc.).
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer
understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and
- Introduces customers to service department personnel to
emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealership's service
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Follows up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, we-owes
and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week,
month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Valid Drivers License
- Auto Sales Experience preferred
Keywords: Kia of Augusta, Augusta , Sales Consultant, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!