Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Registered DietitianUS-SC-ABBEVILLERequisition ID:
2022-368903Shift: Multiple Shifts AvailableOverviewHealthcare
Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care and nursing
facilities and is now hiring a Registered Dietitian in your area!
HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program!What We
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage for full time employees
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employer Paid Life and Long Term Disability for full time
- Provides registered dietitian services in one or more sites
according to policies and procedures, and federal/state
- The registered dietitian has administrative authority,
responsibility, and accountability necessary to carry out assigned
- Responsibilities include planning, organizing, developing, and
directing the nutritional care of the resident in accordance with
current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and
regulations that govern the facility.
- Works effectively with others to ensure that quality
nutritional services are being provided on a daily basis, and acts
as a resource to the Dining Services Department Head so that the
dining services department is maintained in a clean, safe, and
- Although this is not a supervisory function, the registered
dietitian has the authority to train employees as to proper
techniques, etc. as they see fit.
- The Registered Dietitian consistently embodies the
characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision,
Values, and DNA. Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Dietetics from an accredited
college or university.
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and licensed in
Nutrition/Dietetics as required by the applicable state.
- Must be able to relate information concerning the resident's
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as
well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing dietary
functions in the nursing facility.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work
harmoniously with and provide guidance to other personnel.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement,
and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies,
procedures, etc., of the Food Services Department.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.,
and maintain the appearance of food service areas; must perform
regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order,
safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles
and be willing to incorporate them into existing food service
- Must be able to read and interpret food service cost reports,
financial data, etc.
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Check and maintain a valid
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.HCSG is one of
the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional
services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and
professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to
training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for
self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location where the company has
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Augusta , Registered Dietitian, Other , Abbeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!