IoT and Automation Software Developer
Company: GIW INDUSTRIES, INC.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LOCATION: GROVETOWN, GEORGIAThis is NOT a remote position.
PURPOSE OF POSITION Contributes to the software development and
testing of IoT and Automation related products associated with
GIW's slurry pump products, including, but not limited to:
- IoT pump sensor hardware and cloud software
- Automated suction liner adjustment systems
- Development of data analysis strategies, including machine
learning approaches, leveraging both IoT systems and existing wear
analysis and system analysis programs DUTIES AND
- Develops the web platform for GIW IoT and Automation
- Work closely with Manager of Engineering IT, external partner
companies, and consultants to develop software and hardware
components for IoT and Automation systems.
- Plans and develops software analysis to leverage GIW's existing
analysis programs together with newly developed IoT data collection
systems to provide services to our customers, in particular those
associated with part life forecasting and predictive
- Contributes to server administration for GIW IoT and Automation
- Works with the GIW Hydraulic Lab to execute product testing and
- Contributes to software development for internal Engineering
tools as needed.
- Contributes to Electrical Engineering support for the GIW
Hydraulic Lab as needed. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE (minimum
required) EDUCATION: Four-year college degree in Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering with experience in
web development and exposure to microcontrollers. Education in
Electrical Engineering is desirable. EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of
experience in software development with experience in web
development and database schema design. Experience with signal
and C#. Experience with IoT devices and Linux server administration
is desired but not required. GIW Industries, Inc. (A KSB Company)
is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and
inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and
harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all
employment practices within our organization, including hiring,
recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of
absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. GIW
Industries, Inc. (A KSB Company) makes hiring decisions based
solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Keywords: GIW INDUSTRIES, INC., Augusta , IoT and Automation Software Developer, Other , Grovetown, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!