Manufacturing Process Designer
Company: Continental Consultants
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are actively seeking referrals for Chemical Engineering
Leaders. Positions nationwide.
These positions are primarily for Chemical Engineers with
experience in specialty chemical production experience with
reaction chemistry and distillation. Requires a BS or MS ChE and 8+
years industrial experience.
Also seeking a CHEMICAL PLANT ENGINEER:
*Troubleshoot problems and implement solutions
*Design and be responsible for projects from concept to
*Process Design * Project Engineer *PSM *Scale-up *Startup
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEERS:
Will be an Individual Contributor/Team Player/ and Team Leader for
various Process Improvement Projects in the Life Sciences industry
(ideally pharmaceutical, APIs).
* Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions; and Improve
Yields and Quality while minimizing waste. Ideally use six sigma
methodology and SAP.
* Troubleshoot and improve manufacturing and production issues best
* Provide and implement Solutions
* Enhance safety and environmental regulations and requirements in
positive and cost effective ways
* Analyze, develop, configure and optimize production process
* Lead/Manage Six Sigma projects * Mentor other engineers
* Change Agent * Chemical Process Engineer / Leader * DMAIC * Six
Sigma Black Belt
* Lean Manufacturing * Operational Excellence * Continuous
Improvement * Reactor Design
* Distillation * Humble Servant/Leader * Self-Motivated *
Personable * Adaptable
We are always seeking Chemists/Scientists; Chemical/EHS/Electrical
& Mechanical Engineers & Managers for positions nationwide. Must be
a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Associated topics: chemical, chemical engineering, coatings,
nutrition, pha, phenolic, plastics, polymer, polypropylene,
Keywords: Continental Consultants, Augusta , Manufacturing Process Designer, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!