Master Data Coordinator
Company: Club Car LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary The Master Data Coordinator will
manage and maintain the integrity of manufacturing master data,
manage Windchill work flow assignments and facilitate tasks to
completion, consulting with internal stakeholders on defining
master data that enables and support business processes while
safeguarding the data and providing the end user community with a
trusted single version of reference. Responsibilities
- Assign and complete Manufacturing Change Tasks in WindChill,
working with stakeholders to verify Bill of Material and drawing
PLM structure and accuracy through WindChill and the ERP system to
support Engineering Change Notice completion.
- Assign manufacturing engineering review tasks to engineering
groups to establish routing times and set labor standards.
- Enter and maintain product life management data in the ERP
- Create and update work centers in the ERP and scheduling
- Create, maintain and deliver Change Control Board reporting
- Create part numbers for cross functional departments.
- Identify issues and risks as well as define resolutions and
- Document exchange of information from internal customers.
- Master data ownership and management of new and existing master
data in the following areas: Material and Production
- Maintain standard process documentation and assist with
regulatory documentation as assigned.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of business experience with an emphasis
on master data in Windchill and MAPICs (or other PLM and ERP
systems). Associate degree preferred.
- Experience with BOM structures.
- Ability to address and resolve day to day problems in a timely
manner as well as identify high level issues for escalation and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required,
including presentation skills.
- Rigorous and disciplined approach to work, good process
awareness and adhere to procedures at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility as needed while following standard
work, and controlled continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate good partnership with colleagues and support
- Interact effectively with others both individually and in group
- Creative in solving problems and works collaboratively with
partners to develop the best solutions.
Keywords: Club Car LLC, Augusta , Master Data Coordinator, Other , Evans, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!