Practice Development Leader, CEI
Posted on: August 7, 2022
RK&K is currently hiring an experienced, driven CEI leader
to grow and strengthen our highway construction
management/inspection business throughout the State of Georgia.
This Construction Project Manager will lead current and future
projects as well as marketing efforts across the State. Must have
experience leading teams of inspectors and project engineers.
This person can be located anywhere in the North/Central portion of
- Eagerly engage our clients, conduct client site visits and
support business development activities. Identify and secure new
business opportunities within Georgia
- Lead and/or manage all elements of projects to ensure contract
compliance for roadway, structure, and bridge construction
- Manage all elements of projects and ensure contract compliance
for roadway, structure, and bridge construction projects.
- Develop and maintain area Construction Management/Inspection
Services staff by recruiting, selecting, managing and training
employees; establishing personal growth opportunities and measuring
- Demonstrate knowledge of on-call service contracts as well as
mining contracts for task orders.
- Update and track financial information including cost
projections for projects.
- Participate in Preconstruction Services (scoping, utility
conflicts, constructability & bidability).
- Manage the Project Close-out process, including as-builts,
final quantities and final acceptance.
- Focus attention on the success of key project elements: Safety
& Environmental, Quality, Schedule and Cost.
- Must be dependable, and always follow proper and strict safety
- Must possess high integrity and ethics in all aspects of
dealing with clients, subcontractors and peers
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Required Technical and Functional Skills:
- Minimum ten (10) years highway construction project management
- CM experience in roadway, utilities and structures.
- Knowledge of Construction Management/Inspection Services
industry, challenges, competitors and business development strategy
- Site Management
- Understanding of QA/QC development and execution
- Familiarity with interpreting contract specifications and
standards. GDOT and local public agency experience desired
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management
- Recruiting and placing CEI staff with GDOT and other clients
such as municipalities
- PE license preferred
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) or ability to attain
- Material certifications are a plus (Asphalt, Concrete, Erosion
Control, Earthwork, etc.).
Local travel between job sites is expectedPI187707426
Keywords: RK&K, Augusta , Practice Development Leader, CEI, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!