Service Advisor Kia of Augusta
Company: Stokes-Hodges Ford
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Kia of Augusta Want to be a part of a growing, successful,
award-winning team of family-owned dealerships where you will
experience a culture of professionalism, respect, and teamwork?
Then you need to join Stokes Hodges Auto Group comprised of
Stokes-Hodges Ford, Honda Cars of Aiken, and Kia of Augusta! Since
1987, we've been committed to YOUR success and offer outstanding
benefits as well as career growth through various training programs
that will expand your knowledge and skills. Summary Automotive
service advisors greet customers, listen to their description of
the problems or service needed, determine the type of service
required and prepare repair orders. If a vehicle requires
additional repairs not covered in the original order, they estimate
the additional cost and telephone the customer for permission to do
the work. They also advise customers on other available services.
- Greets customers in service lane and obtains vehicle
information and reason for visit.
- Helps identify a mechanical problem by questioning the customer
or doing a visual inspection or road test.
- Confers with customers about inspection results, recommend
corrective procedures and prepare work order for needed
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for
labor and parts.
- Writes a brief description of the customer's concern on the
repair order to help the technician locate the problem.
- Explains the work performed and the repair order charges to the
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends
additional needed service.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts
customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time,
explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper
authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed, and
additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in
- Handles customer complaints.
- Schedules service appointments.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Valid Driver's License and clean record. PM22 PI191827807
Keywords: Stokes-Hodges Ford, Augusta , Service Advisor Kia of Augusta, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!