Company: Encore Rehabilitation Services , LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Skilled Nursing Facility
Physical Therapist Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for
- Current state licensure or license eligible.
Who We Are
Encore fosters a patient-first culture driven by a team of
passionate, mission-driven professionals. We're pioneering a bright
future for therapy providers who are motivated to do what's right
for patients and are looking for opportunities to advance.
Encore Rehabilitation is a trusted leader in delivering innovative
outsourced rehabilitation solutions tailored to the unique needs of
our variety of provider partners. High-quality care. Meaningful
Encore invites you to join our incredible team of employees and
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License Reimbursement
- 401K Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
Provides and directs physical therapy services to residents,
including assessment, treatment, program planning and
implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions
under physician's orders.
Keywords: Encore Rehabilitation Services , LLC, Augusta , Physical Therapist, Other , Williston, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!