Company: Stokes-hodges Ford
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Honda Cars of Aiken
Want to be a part of a growing, successful, award-winning team of
family-owned dealerships where you will experience a culture of
professionalism, respect, and teamwork? Then you need to join
Stokes Hodges Auto Group comprised of Stokes-Hodges Ford, Honda
Cars of Aiken, and Kia of Augusta!
We are committed to YOUR success and offer outstanding benefits as
well as career growth through various training programs that will
expand your knowledge and skills.
Company sponsored benefits including Paid Time off, Paid Holidays,
401k Retirement Matching, Medical Plan, Free Life Insurance,
Voluntary Dental, Vision, Life and Disability plans also
Automotive service advisors greet customers, listen to their
description of the problems or service needed, determine the type
of service required and prepare repair orders. If a vehicle
requires additional repairs not covered in the original order, they
estimate the additional cost and telephone the customer for
permission to do the work. They also advise customers on other
- Advises customers about necessary service for routine
- Helps identify a mechanical problem by questioning the customer
or doing a visual inspection or road test.
- Confers with customers about inspection results, recommend
corrective procedures and prepare work order for needed
- Prepares a repair order showing time, cost and labor estimates
- Writes a brief description of the customer's concern on the
repair order to help the technician locate the problem.
- Explains the work performed and the repair order charges to the
- Handles customer complaints.
- Schedules service appointments.
- Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the
problem or refer to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends
additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of
maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers'
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for
labor and parts.
- Establishes promised time. Checks with dispatcher, if
- Obtains customer's signature on repair order; provides customer
with a copy.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts
customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time,
explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper
authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Implements and maintains a service marketing program.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed, and
additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as
- Ensures that vehicles are parked in assigned areas. Makes sure
they are locked, and all keys are marked and put away
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in
- Inspects all vehicles for body work, informs customer if work
is needed and provides an estimate for body work.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Other tasks as assigned Requirements:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization. Certificates, License, Registrations as
required by dealership.
Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications
Valid Driver's License
Keywords: Stokes-hodges Ford, Augusta , Service Advisor, Other , Aiken, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!