Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company: GIW INDUSTRIES, INC.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist Location: Grovetown
Summary of Position : To coordinate tasks and manage processes that
support various accounting functions including accounts payable and
general ledger accounting. Essential duties and responsibilities
may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Act as a liaison and point of contact between internal and
external parties; including accounts payable, supply chain
management, suppliers, and shared service centers
- Recommend, implement and enforce procedures and policies within
the accounts payable department
- Verifies the accuracy of vendor invoices including utilization
of the correct general ledger account, taxability, and payment
- Manage work flow queues that support the processing of
- Assist and maintain vendor-master documentation and set-up
- Prepares weekly cash-flow forecast
- Ensures proper maintenance, filing, and storage of records in
preparation for yearly audits
- Provides accounting assistance and representation to other
internal departments as necessary
- Ensures payments are remitted to suppliers in a timely manner
and communicates with suppliers as necessary
- Assist in preparing month-end accruals and other journal
- Prepares and provides reporting to manager for review and
- Assist company management in various departments and other
ad-hoc projects as assigned Qualifications To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Associates Degree in Accounting and 5+ years relevant work
- Proficient in MS Office required
- SAP/ERP experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. GIW Industries,
Inc. (A KSB Company) is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.This
policy applies to all employment practices within our organization,
including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and
apprenticeship. GIW Industries, Inc. (A KSB Company) makes hiring
decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs
at the time.
Keywords: GIW INDUSTRIES, INC., Augusta , Accounts Payable Coordinator, Other , Grovetown, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!