Posted on: November 27, 2022
Job Summary: Maintains records of materials in inventory.
Monitors inventory using cycle counts and initiates action to
replenish stock. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and
notifies Inventory Manager of irregularities.
Responsibilities: Duties may include, but are not limited to the
* Position requires monitoring and maintaining current inventory
levels, including Perform physical counts of inventory, reconciling
stock counts to computer-generated reports, maintain the
* Receive, unpack, and deliver goods to requesting departments;
re-stock items as necessary; labels shelves.
* Monitors compliance to warehouse procedures for proper placarding
of lot number/expiration date, and allergen identification.
* Process and document returns as required following established
* Handle expired finished products and obsolete packaging materials
following established procedures.
* Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering
* Assists in training within the warehouse concerning FIFO and
related inventory handling procedures.
* This position requires movement between the main production
facility and the Distribution center to accomplish the required
* Inspects incoming shipments for accuracy and completeness and
works to resolve inconsistencies.
* Monitor products for proper storage, transport, and handling of
packaged products and materials to ensure they have been handled
and stored in such a way as to prevent damage or product
contamination, and allergen cross-contact.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Position requires being trained on and operating the forklifts,
order picker, and Swing Reach lift.
* Focus on reconciling stock counts, analyzing and solving
conflicting information to report data.
* Follow-up in resolving errors
* Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
* High mathematical skills
* Accounting knowledge is preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
* Work is performed in an interior warehouse, distribution center,
or office environment. There may be wet floors, humid and/or dusty
conditions. The ambient noise level does not currently require the
use of earplugs, although these are available. The facility
regularly processes known food allergens.
* This position routinely requires work at high heights in the
performance of responsibilities.
* Considerable physical activity is required, including lifting,
pulling, pushing of objects that can weigh up to 113 lbs. (roll
stock). The ability to perform utilizing proper lifting,
techniques, including team lifting, is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 per hour
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Grovetown, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
* Inventory Optimization & Planning Occupations: 1 year
* Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
* Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: HireQuest, Augusta , Inventory Clerk, Other , Grovetown, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!