Company: Stokes Hodges Aiken Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Stokes Hodges FordPerforms rewash on sold vehicles
and cleans lot vehiclesResponsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all
company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other
equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain
and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records
of the vehicle's condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct
locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver's
license with good driving record.
- Vehicle detail experience required
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service,
communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including
walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold
standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
screen. Physical Requirements: - Must be able to stand all day -
Must be able to work in all weather conditions - Must be able to
bend, lift, twist turnWe offer a competitive compensation package
which includes benefits such as: - Paid Time off and Holidays -
401k Plan with Employer Match - Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits available - Vehicle Purchase and Service
Keywords: Stokes Hodges Aiken Inc., Augusta , Detailer, Other , Graniteville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!