Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Accounts Payable Specialist - Immediate Need
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing
system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing
invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying
federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving
purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and
documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos;
issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and
requests for advances, preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry, verifying
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Serves as backup for Purchasing Agent and payroll time
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities at
one time and
- consistently achieve results on a timely basis. - -Powered by
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Augusta , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...