Company: Aristocrat Technologies
Posted on: May 23, 2023
JOB POSTING TITLEProject CoordinatorPAY
RANGE$46,194-$85,789SUMMARYSeeking a Project Coordinator who is
passionate about quality in everything they do while supporting the
administrative needs of the CX PMO. The Project Coordinator role
involves providing overall project support including creating and
monitoring resources and milestones in Microsoft project plans,
ensuring that deadlines are met, following up with Project Managers
on their milestones, producing reports, and providing
administrative support to the Scheduling and Software Team. You are
comfortable communicating to varied audiences across the business.
People envy your organization and documentation skills.What You'll
- Maintain and update customer module licenses. Daily
verification of contacts to create and update media licenses for
customers in SmartSheet. Assist and support the Software and
Scheduling team in their daily duties.
- Perform software ordering/management and communicate any issues
to the software Manager.
- Develop and update project plans through Microsoft Project
Online and other tools.
- Provide scheduling and software status reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing progress, along with risks and
- Data verification and data entry to ensure data integrity in
Microsoft Project Online
- Provide guidance for the Project Managers in editing and
monitoring the online process guide in Confluence.
- Organize, review and maintain all items on the calendar for the
CX PMO Team to meet goals.
- Create and edit information in MSP/PWA to help the Project
Managers commence and complete their projects.
- Professional communication style with customers, 3rd party
vendors, project teams, and executives.
- Schedule projects using Microsoft Project Web App including
project milestones and deliverables.
- Facilitate meetings with clear agendas and identified next
- Allocate assigned resources, schedule team, and revise as
- Act with urgency to ensure all project stakeholders are fully
informed and engagedWhat We're Looking For
- Position requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent work
- Strong ability with Microsoft Project Web App, Confluence,
Teams, Power BI and SharePoint
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access creating
pivot tables for data analyzation
- Gaming experience a plus.
- Strong organization skills especially with multiple
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications.
- Basic skills with project management strategies.
- Relationship management, collaboration, and conflict resolution
- Ability to remain focused with timeline pressure.
- Ability to meet the requirements for Registration with the
Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and other gaming jurisdictions
in which we operate.
- Experience in the Casino Gaming Industry preferred.Why
Aristocrat?Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and
technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games.
We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to
the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and
mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our
responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible
gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee
wellbeing and sustainability. We're a diverse business united by
shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through
the power of play.We aim to create an environment where individual
differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to
realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from
all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural
background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range
of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid
work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about
flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunitiesOur Values
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good CitizenThe US based roles may require
registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or
other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Keywords: Aristocrat Technologies, Augusta , Project Coordinator, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...