OTI (Order to Invoice) Team Lead
Posted on: October 10, 2018
ADP is hiring a OTI Team Lead. In this position you will typically at least 12 months in the OTI Issue Resolution II role OR OTI Tech role. Knowledge of ADP Finance platforms, tools, and client specific information with an expert ability to navigate those applications. Has a thorough understanding of internal ADP departments and their roles in the OTI process. Takes ownership of ensuring all daily tasks as well as escalations are handled timely. Strong communication skills and proficient in technical support and problem resolution for complex issues related to all areas of the OTI process. Demonstrated expertise in one or two areas of OTI administration (Order Entry, Billing, Roll Call,), and can manage multiple tasks while responding effectively to changing priorities. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor with an orientation towards leadership track. Manages the entire workflow of the OTI Support team and responsible for continuous process improvement. Supervise shift activities, distribute work and ensure that all deadlines are met. Assist in cross training existing Specialists and in the training of new ones when needed. Serve as an SME to help facilitate on new policies and new software tools as needed. Create and maintain readiness plans to report status of ongoing or upcoming projects. Must be able to influence tasks and projects for team members without a direct reporting relationship. Develops and improves processes and procedures and assists with tracking and reporting of team metrics. Demonstrated expertise in multiple areas of OTI administration and can manage multiple tasks while responding effectively to changing priorities. Demonstrated ability to perform data analysis to identify systemic issues. Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and track impact of systemic issue prevention plans.
- Assists Team Manager in leading the daily activities to ensure a smooth workflow is maintained.
- Ensures team adherence to scheduled work tasks, policies and procedures
- Assists in establishing schedules, adjusting staffing levels and coordinating with other internal or external support departments.
- Monitors various productivity and performance standards and ensures that established levels are achieved, especially during peak activity periods.
- 2nd point of escalation from OTI IR
- Ensure escalations are handled timely
- Assess and identify training goals for the team
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline daily processes
- Product / Domain/ Process Knowledge (SME)
- Develop and maintain research and resolution knowledge via the continued knowledge gain using TMS curriculum as well as seeking out subject matter expertise
- Demonstrate accountability, compliance, and adherence to quality standards, ADP policies, SAS70 and confidentiality
- Build relationships of trust, respect, and partnership by providing World Class Service to our external clients and our internal production and support teams.
- Work directly with OTI team leadership and external clients to resolve areas of dissatisfaction and prevent further occurrences
- Understanding of various tools & applications used. Down time and support contacts. Awareness to IT Escalation Matrix / Procedures
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manages team assignments / daily activities to ensure goals are met.
- Monitor performance and productivity against documented standards
- Assess identify training goals for the team
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 1 - 2 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Some college or equivalent in work experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Any Accounting or Finance related field or equivalent in work experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- On the job experience preferably with ADP in the area of Billing, Order Entry or Roll Call.
- Technical experience with ADP systems or application support highly desired.
- General knowledge of Sales Policy
- Effectively able to work under strict deadlinesSuccessful performance as an OTI IR II or OTI Tech (Billing, Order Entry, Roll Call) with resultant expertise in post-production issues.
- Proficiency in using a PC and Microsoft applications. Knowledge of logic, analysis techniques, critical thought.
- Requires communication skills - Verbal, Listening and Written.
- Problem solving skills.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- In-depth knowledge of order entry, billing, and roll call sales policy and procedures
- This position requires a detail oriented person who is a team player.
- Reliability in all aspects of the job to include attendance and punctuality.
- Very collaborative environment necessary to deal with periods of intense work and deadlines.
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP - Career Opportunities)
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by Forbes-- as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Augusta , OTI (Order to Invoice) Team Lead, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!