Sr. Network Architect with Security Clearance
Company: AASKI Technology Inc
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Overview AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and
solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial
sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on
fulfilling our customers' needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work
environment for its employees. Responsibilities US Citizenship and
the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required. The
candidate will provide senior-level assistance in a high paced
organization. Manage the teams responsible for designing, hardware
and software modifications, vulnerability mitigation,
configuration, verification, validation of tactical computer
networks, including tactical local area networks (LANs), wide area
networks (WANs), Internet connections, intranets, tunnels,
encryptions and related data transport communications systems.
Translate operational and systems architecture requirements into
detailed software/system plans and implementation. Integrate COTS
products into software/system architectures. Understand the use of
tools and technologies and integrate them into existing products
and processes, leveraging communications protocols in context of
their military application. Provide technical direction to design,
development, test, integration, and information assurance teams.
Resolve complex problems with many variables.
Monitor progress and productivity through use of metrics,
mitigating risks, and accurate management reports. Qualifications *
Active TS/SCI security clearance required
* MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other
Engineering/Technical discipline required
* 10+ years of experience working with military tactical
communications systems required
* Must be capable of deploying to Army field training
* Experience with military tactical networks engineering,
configuration, operations and lifecycle sustainment
* Understand implementation and application of Army Technical
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills, to include the ability
to work on multi-functional teams, as well as proven verbal and
written communications skills
* Demonstrated ability to lead large (5 or more people) technical
teams, providing them technical direction and monitoring progress
through the use of metrics, with minimal management supervision
* Must have advanced knowledge of modern systems development
processes and tools, with track record of applying them to
* Minimum of 10% CONUS required. Possible OCONUS travel required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for
full-time employees beginning the first day of employment. *
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life
Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home &
* And more! An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: AASKI Technology Inc, Augusta , Sr. Network Architect with Security Clearance, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!