HR Solutions Specialist I
Posted on: November 11, 2019
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents
and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things
differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow,
we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at
ADP.We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service
Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts,
Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.POSITION SUMMARY: The HR
Solution Specialist provides Comprehensive HR Clients with support
on WFN Technology and HR Best Practices/Compliance related items in
alignment with the client's HR initiatives:Client Facing with
Assigned Comp HR Client Base,?WFN HR Technology Support,?HR Best
Practice and Compliance Expertise,?Special Client
Projects,?Partners with internal Specialists for Talent,
Documentation, etc. support,?Highly Proactive Outbound
Contact,?Consultative HR Support and Best Practices,?Typically will
focus on smaller and/or less complex clients.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as primary point of contact for assigned Comprehensive
- Handles/Manages incoming calls and Service Request Tickets from
assigned clients as it relates to WFN HR Technology and Best
- Provide proactive support by initiating regular occurring
outbound communication. Proactively works to identify problems and
offer solutions to improve the internal operation and
administration of HR administration and policies.
- Provides WFN Technology support as it related to HR
- Provides consultative HR support, guidance, direction and
advice about the application or interpretation of human resources
and labor policies, practices and procedures within the scope of
- Utilizes internal and external resources and tools to conduct
necessary research and follow-up to resolve client's technological
and best practice/compliance requests.
- Partner with assigned RM, PR and Benefits Solution Specialists
(as applicable) and be knowledgeable of 3rd party vendor/products
that provide services to Comprehensive Services clients in order to
provide troubleshooting support and a seamless client
- Partner closely with Specialty Services teams (Talent,
Documentation Specialists, etc.) to provide additional consulting
and support for supplemental client needs.
- Assist client with special HR related projects.
- Continually upgrade knowledge and skill base relating to HR
programs including compliance, standard operating procedures,
administrative practices and process, WFN product and other
products as applicable to increase proficiency in a support
capacity. May champion and/or assist in assessing regulatory
changes and process impact, process improvement, WFN product or
other service application rollouts, and service training. Acts as a
Liaison between the service center, relationship manager, and the
client to explain HR related processes.
- Occasional extended hours during peak seasons. May work 5 - 10
hours of OT 6 - 8 weeks of the year.?QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree?
- Experience: 2+ years Preference will be given to candidates who
have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or HR related field or
equivalent education and experience required.
- SHRM, PHR, FPC, GBA, CEBS, and/or CHRS (ACA)
- 2+ years in a Customer Service environment.
- 2+ years HR Generalist experience.
- Skills: Strong project management and effective time management
- Basic knowledge of ADP's WFN (or other enterprise PR & H&W)
products and a proven proficiency of navigating the ADP
organization (or other) to resolve client requests required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills necessary as
well as interpersonal and conflict management skills. Must
demonstrate an ability to work effectively in "reactive"
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong working knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills and demonstrated
client conflict resolution skills necessary.?Please check your
email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are
selected for further consideration.(Please ensure your email is set
to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails
from ADP - Career Opportunities) We're designing a better way to
work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently
named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE? Magazine, and
recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for
Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across
the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new
challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People"
means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work
gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity. At
ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed
to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color,
genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Augusta , HR Solutions Specialist I, Other , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!