PLC Maintenance Technician
Company: Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2020
Founded in 1985, ATS is an industrial and technology company
with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United
Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make
factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Under supervision, performs mechanical or electrical
troubleshooting and repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment
according to manufacturer's manuals, diagrams, sketches etc.
Note: This position is Monday-Friday 10pm to 6:30am.
- Performs break-fix preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Electrical/mechanical troubleshooting and repair on machinery
including not limited to CNCs, hydraulic, pneumatic systems
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as
needed by leadership.
- Is aware of Maintenance Industry Standards.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Participates in CI activities - processes, results and cost
- May be required to setup and operate simple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May
perform basic welding tasks.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems
- Completes technical self-study programs for career
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors Required:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree 5 years machine maintenance.
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical systems. Can perform
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Extensive Safety Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or balance to
heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all
aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless
of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Inc., Augusta , PLC Maintenance Technician, Professions , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!