Tech Support Analyst II - MA-120853
Posted on: October 18, 2020
ADP is hiring a Technical Support Analyst II. in this position
you will provide technical support to clients regarding the
resolution of product hardware, software and operating system
issues via phone or remote access for all ADP supported
applications or products. Support the end users, including
installation, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting, and
diagnostics to determine solutions and alternatives. Stays current
with emerging technology and trends in order to provide technical
support for product rollouts and/or existing offerings.
In this position, you will initially work from home. However, when
ADP determines, this role will require you to work some or all of
your work week in the ADP office.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents
and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things
differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow,
we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at
ADP.We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service
Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts,
Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support to clients regarding the resolution
of product hardware, software and operating system issues via phone
or remote access for all supported applications or
- Responds promptly and professionally.
- Analyzes client issues to determine if resolution can be found
on initial call or if second level support is required.
- Supports and installs upgrades and assists in all technical
problems (i.e.. performance, security, etc.) for the ADP supported
- Effectively troubleshoots, replicates and develops workarounds
for client issues.
- Documents and communicates the results to the client and/or
- Maintains appropriate records of client contact through the CRM
- Uses Knowledge Management database to locate solutions to
- Ensures case notes thoroughly detail the problem/resolution,
are comprehensive of the issue and are professional.
- Provide on-site assistance on issues that could not be resolved
via remote tools, ie. deliver service paks, set up reports, install
or upgrade software or develop custom solutions for all client
- Performance issues related to client infrastructure integration
are referred to a peer with specialization in the particular
platform or application (Citrix, Lan/Wan, Client Server, etc)
Provides complex technical expertise for industry standard database
applications, ie MS Access, Oracle, mySQL, MS SQL Server,
- Gathers client databases and environment variables and
recreates client scenarios in a PC Lab environment in an effort to
resolve complex database issues.
- Assists in new product pilots and roll outs to other
departments and clients.
- Acts as liaison between Implementation, Client Services,
Management and Corporate Support to ensure high impact problems are
resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Provide technical support to all levels of Service Support
Specialists regarding the resolution of product and client
- Mentors and trains newly hired associates to ensure successful
integration into the role.
- Identifies training needs for the department and assists with
training development programs. Provides feedback to
- Acts as a team leader in the absence of the manager by
prioritizing critical issues, providing direction and ensuring
appropriate client support is delivered in a timely and effective
- Stays current with emerging technology and trends in order to
provide technical support for product rollouts and/or existing
- Remains proficient on networks, operating systems, hardware,
software, databases, browsers and related products.
- Assists in developing internal documentation to support new
features and procedures for product enhancements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1 - 3 Years ADP Client Services or equivalent outside
Keywords: ADP, Augusta , Tech Support Analyst II - MA-120853, Professions , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!