Company: TechINT Solutions Group, LLC
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions
Group(TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in
providing innovative technology exploitation, operational
intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security.
TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical
methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can
be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical
methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use
or planned illicit use technologies.TechINT Solutions Group is
looking for an Network Technician to join our Augusta, GA
team.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with users and evaluate requirements, recommend
designs, provide cost analyses, and coordinate tasks for
installation of data networks.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established
- Plan, test, recommend, and implement network, and workstation
hardware and software.
- Provide network documentation, training, and guidance to
computing system clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems.
- Conduct technical research on network upgrades and components
to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility
with current system.
- Recommend network solutions for short-, medium-, and long-range
- Install, configure and maintain network components.
- Determine plan layout for new hardware or modifications to
- Install, upgrade, and configure network printing, directory
structures, user access, security, software, and file services.
- Establish user profiles, user environments, directories, and
security for networks being installed.Position Requirements:
- Two + years of Network Administration experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree or Five (5) years of additional engineering
experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- CompTIA Sec+ 8570 certification.Security Requirements :Must
possess an active TS/SCI with FS Poly to be
considered.Benefits:TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to
support the well-being of our team members which is why we offer 15
personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will
grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive
401kretirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's
well-being, and your retirement strategy as you grow with
TechINT.PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISIONTechINT
Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
apart of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c)
consistent with TechINT Solutions Group's legal duty to furnish
information. 41CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: TechINT Solutions Group, LLC, Augusta , Network Technician, Professions , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!