Assembly Technician I - 2nd Shift
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Eaton's CRDS team is currently seeking an Assembly Technician I
- 2nd Shift to join our team. This position is based at our
Greenwood, SC facility. Note: this position is located at the NEW
The Assembly Technician I will assemble Low Voltage Assemblies.
Timely execution of required tasks including, but not limited to
assembly allocation of materials, inspection, testing and shipping.
Box, pack and ship finished product and all raw materials, as
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Comply with the environment, health, and safety
- Work to manufacturing information, electrical and mechanical
drawings, sketches, written or oral instruction from supervisor or
engineering and to established procedures.
- Responsible for visual inspections of material before and after
- Responsible for identifying nonconforming parts and
troubleshooting errors. May be required to perform hypot test on
- Use various fixtures, gauges and assembly tools to assemble,
adjust or repair assemblies. Use of layout, drill, saw, punch,
rivet and paint material as required.
- Apply identification labeling on completed assemblies as
- Form shipping groups of final products shipped to external
customers and prepare assemblies for shipment or storage, as
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate
sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only
candidates within a 50-mile radius of (enter location) will be
considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are
exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Vocational certification or degree in manufacturing field
- 1 year of Manufacturing Experience
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
United States-South Carolina-Greenwood
Greenwood SC Loc 4
ES CRDS COMM Commercial
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :092081
Keywords: Eaton, Augusta , Assembly Technician I - 2nd Shift, Professions , Greenwood, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!