Forklift Operator - RPM
Company: Textron Specialized Vehicles
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Forklift Operator - RPM
- Operate a forklift for internal material movements, as well as
finished goods if needed.
- Load trailers for external outbound shipments and unload
trailers and deliver materials to their proper supermarket or point
of use (POU).
- Count raw materials and process returns to maintain accurate
inventory records and adjust in SAP according to findings.
- Dispatch trailers as needed to prevent line down time.
- Identify and process scrap or RTV product as needed and
communicate with quality to remedy.
- Meet with internal customers on a regular basis to determine
current and future needs.
- Maintain acceptable performance standards for safety, quality,
delivery, and general housekeeping.
- Dispatch trailers as needed.
- Operate a material scanner to make movements in inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of experience required,
experience operating comparable machinery including forklift,
scissor lift, semi-truck, etc.
- Software Knowledge: Basic Microsoft Office applications
- Required to pass internal PIT course for forklift certification
and maintain forklift certificationEEO StatementTextron is
committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all
applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion,
gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status,
handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected
by law.Pay Transparency Policy StatementThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.Job Field
ManufacturingPrimary Location US-Georgia-AugustaRecruiting Company
Textron Specialized VehiclesSchedule Full-timeJob Level Individual
ContributorShift Second ShiftJob Posting 06/30/2021, 1:19:00
Keywords: Textron Specialized Vehicles, Augusta , Forklift Operator - RPM, Professions , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!