Company: Club Car LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision,
performs multiple functions and aspects of distribution,
warehousing, and shipping operations to, store, pack, ship, and
process parts and documents for customer orders with high
sensitivity toward meeting and exceeding customer requirements for
timely, accurate and damage free shipments. Operates multiple types
of material handling equipment throughout the receiving and order
fulfillment process. Prepares parts for domestic and international
shipment via highway, air and ocean transportation.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Verifies that parts being picked match order
items in part number, quantity, and quality and that barcode
scanning procedures are being followed.
- Verifies that parts presented for packing match order items in
part number, quantity, and quality. Reviews order comments and
special instructions for any special consolidating, packaging,
carrier, and/or shipping requirements. Utilizing, bubble wrap,
paper, foam, corrugated, film, lumber or other appropriate packing
materials, packages parts in a neat and orderly manner in order to
prevent damages during shipment. Packages parts in a manner to
maximize quality and damage-free shipments to the customer, while
also minimizing the package costs for the company.
- Stages orders and shipments in proper staging areas if required
prior to shipping.
- Assists with loading freight trucks with motor freight
shipments, preparing shipping containers, and air shipments.
- Delivers parts and paperwork to various departments and other
associates as required.
- Operates the manifest system for UPS and motor freight
- Uses in house systems to receive parts into the Service Parts
warehouse verifying item number, description, quantity, and quality
of parts as needed.
- Receives, stores, packages and ships manual orders as required
by the customer.
- Participates in the department annual, monthly, or weekly
inventories as necessary.
- Packages large items using a hoist to maneuver parts from bulk
pallets to single units.
- Any other assignments as needed and assigned by
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be willing to be DOT/Hazmat certified within 90 days of
employment if applying for packing position
- Must be willing to do shift work where necessary
- Must be willing to both pick and pack orders
Keywords: Club Car LLC, Augusta , Material Handler, Professions , Evans, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!