Senior Electrical Engineer - Manufacturing
Company: Kimberly Clark
Location: Beech Island
Posted on: May 23, 2023
As a person, you're a learner - a natural leader - someone who
is always taking initiative to make things better and bring others
along with you. You live your life in alignment with the highest
values of integrity and quality, always ensuring your
responsibilities become a long-term success story. In this role,
you'll help us deliver better care for billions of people around
the world. It starts with YOU. The Senior Electrical Engineer is an
integral part of the Family Care Supply Chain Technical Team. The
role will help deliver a step-change in asset performance while
driving costs down to world class benchmarks. This position
collaborates with mill, staff and cross-functional team members in
the design, development, and optimization of processes in support
of overall OEE delivery, cost reduction, and sustainability
compliance. In this role, you will:
- Flow to work as part of the Supply Chain Technical Team.--
Expected to be able to support converting and manufacturing
activities across all of Family Care.-- In the event of escalation,
assist mill operation teams to return asset to target results.
- Drive the development and execution of the OEE plans for
assets.-- Coordinate and lead targeted onsite action plans.--
Provide hands-on assistance to onsite teams.-- Significant presence
at Family Care mills is expected.
- Support and implement strategy deployment process for capacity
and capability liberation supporting the Family Care OEE Strategy,
Supply Chain Priority Initiatives, and Cost Transformation
- Perform as a project lead electrical engineer in Supply Chain
driven capital projects (i.e. NMC Rewinder Dust, IOS2.0)
- Support TM standardization (i.e. modification by line
spreadsheet, PID/P&ID loop health, et al).--
- Provide technical leadership of sector wide initiatives that
improve Supply Chain OEE.
- Effectively collaborate with a cross-functional team that
includes R&E, Supply Chain, mill operations, procurement,
equipment suppliers and external service providers.-- Partner with
mill teams keeping a customer focused mindset.
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members to increase technical
understanding and ability to execute programs to improve Family
Care's business results.
- Maintain technical and scientific expertise in an areas of
industrial software, drives, and controls.-- Be able to communicate
impact of developments on Kimberly Clark processes.
- Implement the documentation and report of unit work as required
by KC policy, effective communication, protection of proprietary
information, and compliance with applicable laws and
- Provide leadership by example in corporate safety, quality,
regulatory, product safety and sustainability.
- Ensure that all elements of the corporate Human Resources
Development policy are fully supported. The successful candidate
will join the Supply Chain Business Integration - Family Care team
and report to the Engineering Sr Manager. About Us At
Kimberly-Clark, you'll be part of the best teams committed to
driving innovation and growth. We're founded on 150 years of market
leadership, and we're always looking for new and better ways to
perform-so what can you do with that? There's no time like the
present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It's all here for you
at Kimberly-Clark. Led by Purpose. Driven by You. About You You're
driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate
a performance culture fueled by authentic caring.-- You want to be
part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion,
wellbeing, and career development. To succeed in this role, you
will need the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Electrical
Engineering or relevant discipline (e.g. Science or Engineering
- At least ten (10) years of related technical experience in both
mill and staff environments. Direct experience with UCTAD, C-TEC,
and LDC technologies/platforms strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to establish strong, effective cross-functional
network at enterprise level.
- Subject matter expertise in tissue machine operation and
- Subject matter expertise in converting operation and
- Demonstrated working knowledge in Rockwell controllers and
drives.-- Knowledge in GEMS software, P&IDs, and TM drive
system coordination preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to teach SME and SMS personnel.
- Strong fundamentals in engineering systems and tools in order
to drive technical innovation.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a cross-functional team
that includes R&E, Supply Chain, mill operations, procurement,
equipment suppliers and external service providers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and direct a technical team and projects that
successfully meet business objectives. Total Benefits Here are a
few of the benefits you'd enjoy. For a complete overview, see
- Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision
coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition
restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational
health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care
options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or
- Diverse income protection insurance options to protect yourself
and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected
- Additional programs and support to continue your education,
adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare. Veterans
and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to
apply. For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an
inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and
passions of its team members to brands that make life better for
people all around the world.-- We actively seek to build a
workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers.-- When
you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the
continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal
opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Additional information about the
compensation and benefits for this role are available upon request.
You may contact 866-444-4516 firstname.lastname@example.org
assistance.--You must include the six digit Job # with your
request. The statements above are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this
classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required
for this position. This role is available for local candidates
already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not
provide relocation support for this role.
Keywords: Kimberly Clark, Augusta , Senior Electrical Engineer - Manufacturing, Professions , Beech Island, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...