*Licensed Benefit Consultant (Medicare) - Augusta
Posted on: November 11, 2018
**Current, Active Georgia Medicare Sales Licensure Required**
Prospects for and enrolls eligible leads into the Medicare Advantage plans. Meets the minimum enrollment goal of new members using approved presentation materials and sales techniques.
Reports to: Sr. Dir, Field Sales and Marketing
Position Location: Augusta, GA
- Utilizes territorial model philosophy to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Generates referrals utilizing community resources, supplied company tools, event planning and community networking.
- Prospects for leads and converts leads into appointments.
- Converts appointments into enrollments.
- Maintains disenrollment rate that is deemed acceptable from the company.
- Coordinates and conducts approved marketing events.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Strictly adheres to all CMS and WellCare Marketing regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Additional Responsibilities:
- Reviews, quality checks and accurately enters all data/enrollment paperwork into electronic application.
- Creates flyers, pamphlets and event material to support field based lead generation activities
- May be asked to support and travel to other markets from time to time.
- Conducts new member orientation.
- Contacts approved leads by telephone to set appointments.
- Required A High School or GED Candidate Experience:
- Required Other Sales Experience
- Preferred 2 years of experience in Sales
- Preferred Other Event planning experience Candidate Skills:
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Intermediate Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Intermediate Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Other Goal and result driven in sales
- Intermediate Other Ability to pay close attention to detail Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Other Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification OR
- Required Other Medicare Sales Certification must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Required Other Licensed Health Insurance
- Required Other Valid Driver's License Technical Skills:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook Languages:
- Preferred Other the Baton Rouge, LA market may require Vietnamese speaking candidates/associates About usHeadquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses exclusively on providing government-sponsored managed care services through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical needs. WellCare is a Fortune 500 company, and in 2018, was recognized as a Fortune "World's Most Admired Company", ranking in the top five among the health insurance and managed care industry-a testament to the hard work and dedication of the company's nearly 9,000 associates who each day live WellCare's values and deliver on its mission to help its members live better, healthier lives. The company serves approximately 4.4 million members nationwide as of Dec. 31, 2017. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at www.wellcare.com. EOE: All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, childbirth or related medical condition or other legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V/SO.
Keywords: WellCare, Augusta , *Licensed Benefit Consultant (Medicare) - Augusta, Professions , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!