Interface Production Support Analyst I
Posted on: April 18, 2019
ADP is hiring an Interface Production Support Analyst I. The
Interface Production Support Analyst has advanced knowledge of ADP
platforms, tools, and client specific information with an expert
ability to navigate those applications. Has a thorough
understanding of internal ADP departments and their roles in the
payroll process. Takes ownership of escalations and performs (tier
II level) Research and Resolution using advanced query skills and a
broad network of internal and external SMEs. Strong communication
skills and proficient in technical support and problem resolution
for complex issues related to all areas of the payroll process.
Demonstrated expertise in one or two areas of payroll
administration (manual checks, garnishments, data entry, interface
management or payroll processing), and/or one or two database
platforms (Autolink, Enterprise, Payforce, Whitney) and can manage
multiple tasks while responding effectively to changing priorities.
Strong client communication and presentation skills via conference
calls, video meetings, as well as strong written communication
skills. Consultative with both their internal and external
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social
- Responsible for research and resolution of escalated issues for
Payroll, Data Entry, Manual Checks, Garnishments, and primarily
- Responding to all inquiries representing all support levels to
client retained team, internal MPS and Shared Svc Teams.
- Perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution
related to all post-payroll processing and communicate resolution
with clients and internal MPS teams
- Perform production exception processing support for the shared
- Serve as a single point of contact and provide full research
and resolution of escalated issues from multiple sources including
both internal and external clients while thoroughly documenting all
cases in DASH.
- Work very closely with Shared Svc teams to provide information
and to test and configure new client startups through both UAT and
- Serves as consultants to Managed Payroll, Manual Check,
Garnishment, Data Entry and Interface Management teams as needed
regarding such topics as proper tax/lien setup by state, system
errors, report running, historical data edits, technical interface
issues and others tasks as needed.
- Act as an additional resource to assist with training of the
Shared Svc and MPS (as required) teams on client specific
- Develop and maintain research and resolution knowledge via the
- Conform to ADP's standard operating procedures and processes to
meet production and client requirements and SLAs.
- Demonstrate accountability, compliance, and adherence to
complete payroll quality standards, ADP policies, SAS70 and
- Identify and resolve systemic or broad client impacting issues
related to the client Database and/or Documentation.
- Conduct research, and work closely with the production teams to
help create Production Exception Reports (RCA Documentation) that
can be presented directly to our clients, and monitor success of
- Identify vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as
well as maintain stats and record issues to help develop a trend
analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Shared
Services. (Work closely with CIG)
- Perform data analysis to identify systemic issues.
- Develop and drive implementation of systemic issues prevention
- Track and report success of all prevention plans.
- Build relationships of trust, respect, and partnership by
providing World Class Service to our external clients and our
internal production and support teams.
- Work directly with production team leadership and external
clients to resolve areas of client dissatisfaction and prevent
- 2-4 years multi-state payroll processing experience or the
equivalent in the areas of: Manual Checks, Garnishments, Data
Entry, Interface Management OR other directly related work
experience to include technical and analysis experience.
- HS Diploma
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates
who have the following:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with varying file formats and delimiters
- Ability to collaborate with others (clients and internal
- Ability to troubleshoot technically complex issues
- Familiar with FTP (file transfer protocol)
- Experience with SQL and how it is used
- Experience with research and resolution
- Experience identifying data variances, exceptions and making
proactive recommendations and/or solutions to prevent short and
long term recurrence
- Analytical and consultative skills
- Leadership skills
- Have the flexibility to work longer hours as needed, especially
during year-end processing
- Flexibility to eventually be on call for one week (on a
- Some college
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone
screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check
your Spam folders for emails from ADP - Career Opportunities)
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what
you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired
Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc--
as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more
than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people
work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
"Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that
will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock
a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race,
color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Augusta , Interface Production Support Analyst I, Professions , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!