October 25, 2019
Rock Hill, SC | (803) 627 - 4927 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter | Human Resource Professional
High-performing and enterprising professional with 10+ years of work experience performing human resource related functions including conducting onboarding presentations to familiarize 250+ new hires with the organization’s culture, mission and initiatives and coordinating and facilitating over the phone and face-to-face interviews for global corporations. Successfully increased productivity by streamlining the recruiting process, screened 1000+ candidates and discovered and initiated cost-effective solutions to increase employee morale and retention. Exhibit an impeccable comprehension of recruiting through top job boards and how to build relationships with hiring managers.
Areas of Expertise
Human Resource Management | Staff Training & Development | Orientation & Onboarding
Applicant Tracking System Management | Job Requisition Management | Interviewing Techniques
Employee Retention Strategies | Employee & Client Relations | Employment Law
Diversity & Inclusion Strategies | Performance Management | Office Administration
Aerotek Staffing Solutions, Charlotte, NC November 2017 – September 2019
Spearheaded the human resource operations for Giti Tire, a global tire company that serves consumers in 130+ countries which included screening, recruiting and interviewing up to 30 candidates for both salaried and hourly positions and maintaining applications, interviews and background and drug screening reports while utilizing the Automatic Data Processing (ADP) software.
• Directed the full cycle recruitment process that included posting positions on online job boards such as CareerBuilder, Indeed, ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn, in local newspapers, on community boards and on the SC Works website.
• Increased staff retention by utilizing applicant tracking systems and recruiting software and conducting skills assessments to successfully staff highly qualified employees for specific positions.
• Boosted the total number of qualified candidates that applied for positions by attending local career fairs to discuss roles to ensure each candidate was aware of the requirements of each position.
• Key contributor in decreasing unemployment within the local area by partnering with companies that were going out of business to assist with finding employment for displaced workers.
Global Employment Solutions, Charlotte, NC August 2016 – June 2017
Directed the human resource functions for reputable local companies such as Randstad Professionals, a leading staffing agency that staff organizations with qualified professionals, and Wells Fargo, one of the world’s largest banks, that included recruiting and interviewing candidates and managing both company and employee records using the software PeopleSoft.
• Piloted the recruitment procedures of businesses that included utilizing online job boards such as LinkedIn and CareerBuilder and local resources to recruit candidates.
• Streamlined the hiring process by utilizing recruiting software to eliminate unqualified candidates which led to an increase in overall efficiency and productivity.
• Saved time on the screening process and minimized the workload of staff members by conducting phone interviews with candidates to determine which individuals were qualified for the position prior to conducting a face-to-face interview.
MasTec Advanced Technologies, Charlotte, NC April 2014 – August 2016
Directed and coordinated the human resource functions for a leading American multinational infrastructure engineering and construction company that included recruiting and interviewing candidates, verifying references and managing approximately 100 applications using the software Taleo.
• Fronted the recruitment of approximately 30 candidates each month by posting positions on online job boards such as ZipRecruiter and Indeed and in various locations within the community.
• Successfully built and maintained relationships with hiring managers in multiple states to assist with recruiting candidates such as Satellite Technicians, Android and IOS Specialists and Security System Installers.
• Established and initiated a recruiting strategy that simplified the hiring process and led to an increase in the time positions were filled by applicants.
City of Rock Hill, Rock Hill, SC November 2007 – January 2014
Orchestrated the human resource procedures for the largest city in York County, South Carolina and the fifth-largest city in the state with a population of 74K+ that included processing career documents, entering and modifying company and employee data within the HRIS data base system and administering various pre-employment tests to applicants.
• Developed PowerPoint presentations to conduct onboarding trainings for new hires that entailed discussing policies and procedures, insurance and retirement programs and benefits enrollment and completing I-9 and direct deposit forms.
• Led the recruitment of between 50 to 100 candidates monthly by posting positions on online job boards such as
ZipRecruiter and Indeed and in various locations within the community.
• Designed a weekly report for job seekers that contained information regarding local companies there were hiring, the open positions and the qualifications of the positions.
• Selected by management to assist other team members with coordinating and advertising the City of Rock Hill Service Award Program Retirement Banquet.
• Trained up to 5 team members on how to conduct tours of City Hall for 100+ local elementary school students by utilizing various company resources.
• Key contributor in authoring informative articles that discussed diverse topics for the monthly newsletter that led to an improvement in the company culture.
Developing Managers In Organizations, 2019
Talent Sourcing, 2019
Recruiting Fundamentals, 2019
Selection Interviewing, 2018
Exit Interviewing, 2018
Problem Solving and Decision Making, 2015
Illegal Employment Discriminations, 2007
Violence In The Workplace, 2007
Wrongful Terminations, 2006
Rightful Terminations, 2006
Workers Compensation Preventions, 2006
Coaching Skills For Professionals, 2006
Sexual Harassment, 2004
Leading Meetings, 2003
Southern Wesleyan University, Central, SC, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Carrie Brown, Page 2