Inside Sales Representative
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Manufacturer with headquarters in Thomson, GA is a privately
held supplier to the global plastics industry.-- The company was
founded 25+ years ago and operates four divisions, all of which are
poised for a period of rapid growth.-- This role is within the
Custom Additives & Chemicals Division, which provides specialty
products to plastic manufacturers to improve functional product
properties and optimize production costs.This is a career
development position with progressive on-the-job training best
suited for candidates interested in joining a growing company
towards professional advancement and personal earnings potential.
--The company is extremely innovative and has grown by following a
simple yet powerful philosophy: ---to solve customers--- problems
- --Well spoken, enthusiastic, and organized person with the
ability to provide a high level of customer service internally and
- Promptly answer customer inquiries regarding products,
quotations, availability and production schedules.
- Provide effective and efficient first level customer contact by
managing customer relationships and coordinating their various
needs and activities including quoting, sampling, order entry,
expediting/ order fulfillment/ logistics, problem resolution, etc.
for highest customer satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal staff to assure
meeting customer expectations while providing continuous status
information to relevant parties.
- Maintain and grown existing customer accounts through
outstanding service and proactive sales activities as well as
ongoing positive relationship development.
- Consistently prospect for and develop new accounts through
research, cold calling, lead management, appointment setting,
information sharing, quoting and generating new business.
- Team up and closely collaborate with outside Regional Sales
Managers to drive increased account sales and profitability.
- Implement and maintain pricing initiatives
- Assist in overall development of the additives and chemicals
division.--Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years of applicable customer service with
demonstrated understanding of the order to cash process including
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A ---can do--- attitude with desire to work and be rewarded for
- Strong administrative abilities with attention to detail and
excellent organizational, time management, and follow up skills.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and
- A ---problem solving--- mindset with desire and aptitude to
quickly learn new systems and processes while having a high comfort
level working in a fast paced, dynamic, multi-tasking
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of
- Computer literate with proficiency utilizing Microsoft software
products and familiarity with CRM platforms such as Salesforce and
Sage is an advantage.
- Ability to perform basic calculations to determine weights,
proportions, percentages, area and volume.--
- Knowledge of Foreign Currency.
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Augusta , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Thomson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!