Sales Manager - Remote - Midwest
Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionManagement Recruiters® of the Lowcountry, LLC.
Summerville SC 29485 843-628-5021 email@example.com Title: Sales
Manager - RemoteFull TimeChicago, IL, USA & Midwest Position
SummaryTechnical Sales position with broad range of duties,
including new materials account development, new product
introductions, customer interface, project management.This position
supports the commercial sales activities of products using
technical, scientific, and customer knowledge to influence
customers in applying the products/services to their formulations/
applications resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the
position provides input and participates in the marketing, market
planning, and technical development of products and client
services.Create and build client relationships while initiating
interaction to obtain projects. Assist in developing and
facilitating the proposal process for specific clients/sponsors
including budget, pricing, development, proposal writing, contract
negotiations, and client presentations. Major Responsibilities
- Make customer contacts at, research, application development,
supply chain, marketing levels with customers and prospective
customers. Develop application of products and services in an
effective manner by:
- researching customer needs and developing applications of the
Company's products and services in an effective manner by:
- obtaining & coordinating data & information from internal and
external stakeholders & member groups
- researching and developing lists of potential customers
- maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and
technical developments that effect target customers and
- determining market strategies & goals for each client which
matches product and service to their strategic objectives
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a
professional and effective manner by:
- developing sales proposals for customers on technical products
- developing technical presentations & workshops
- maintaining up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends
& government regulations
- making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow
up on leads
- establishing long-term, ongoing repeat relationships
- attend trade shows as assigned throughout the year to promote
product portfolio and develop project initiatives
- meeting established sales quotas and revenue goals
- resolving problems with products and services
- Participate in sales forecasting, sales planning, and CRM in an
effective timely manner by:
- researching, developing & maintaining long- & short-range sales
& marketing plans
- maintaining an up-to-date awareness of strategic plans and
procedures to coordinate market plans
- monitoring, analyzing, & communicating monthly sales data to
contribute to product/service planning
- Participate in development of new products, modification of
existing products in an effective and professional manner by:
- recommending new technical products & product modifications or
- gathering analyzing, and sharing customer technical information
- working with other staff to identify future customer needs
- determining customer satisfaction with products and
- maintaining an up-to-date working knowledge of newly developing
technologies and manufacturing practices
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and
professional manner with all levels of staff and customers by:
- communicating openly, honestly and constructively
- treating all employees and customers with dignity, respect and
- taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve
communication, trust and respect concerns and problems
- Develop and maintain databases relating to research data
including product formulations, analytical and sensory data and
other project related information" in the company CRM system.
- Provide technical support and maintain programs that allow
analysis of information.
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients,
demonstrations and presentations.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments
within the sweetener industries.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely
preparation of reports.
- Provide direction in complex problem-solving situations and
participate in direct interaction with customers as required.
- Identify process improvement opportunities with customer
processes and through communications, programs and other activities
as needed, collaborate with the customer to implement improvements.
- B.S. in Food Science, technical or business discipline.
- Technical knowledge of sweetener formulation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation
- Organization and use of CRM database systems.
- Proficient in use of e-mail Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Food & Beverage a plusWork Experience:Required: Minimum of 7-10
years in a sales role in the flavor or food ingredient industries.
Other DutiesPlease note this job description does not fully
describe or provide a comprehensive list of all duties and
responsibilities of the position. Duties and responsibilities,
including essential functions, may vary amongst locations and/or
individuals holding this job position, and may be added or changed
without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Augusta , Sales Manager - Remote - Midwest, Sales , Augusta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!