Sales - Training Agent - Richmond County
Company: Georgia Farm Bureau
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- The Training Agent is accountable for the achievement of
Insurance Company sales and marketing objectives for their
- The Training Agent is charged to deliver high quality service
to customers while maintaining working relationships with home
office and counties that are positive and productive.
- The Training Agent at GFB provides resources to customers to
help them choose policies and solutions that fit their
- The Training Agent works to become fluent in all major lines
needed by their customers such as farm, homeowner, auto, life
insurance, and banking products.
- The Training Agent is also involved with prospecting and
seeking new customers and memberships.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Selling various types of policies to individual customers and
businesses on behalf of Georgia Farm Bureau and our Brokerage
partners; includes farm, crop, automobile, homeowners, commercial,
life, medical, and dental insurance.
- Calling on customers to deliver and explain policies, to
analyze insurance programs, and to suggest additions or changes, or
to change beneficiaries.
- Seek out new customers and develop membership by networking
within the county to find new customers and generate prospective
- Ensure that policy requirements, documentation, and support
services are completed, including service and paperwork as
- Inspect or re-inspect properties, examining general condition,
construction, age, insurance-to-value, and other risk
characteristics; making appropriate corrective or remedial actions
based on findings.
- Contribute to local advertising, promotion, and brand awareness
within the community of both GFB and GFBMIC, including active
- Active involvement in the continuous development of
- Contribute to the maintenance of positive and effective working
relationships between county office and home office.
- Delivery of sales, loss ratio, and retention results in line
with agency and agent objectives
- Delivery of essential member services such as insurance reviews
to membership within the county.
- Must perform at production levels outlined in corporate,
district, agency business plans, and validation agreement.
- Computer skills and abilities are necessary.
- Development of skills and knowledge of product lines and
offered services. EOE M/F/D/V AA
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Some college preferred; high school diploma or GED
- This position will require valid Georgia Property/Casualty and
Life/Health insurance licenses. In order to be qualified to apply,
interested applicants must provide copies of certificates showing
that they have passed the required examinations. Applicants should
also be pursuing licensing through the Georgia Department of
Insurance. If an applicant is hired based on the passing
certificates and then fails to obtain a license in a reasonable
amount of time, they may be terminated.
- Must have a valid Georgia driver's license.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, or skills required of personnel so
EOE M/F/D/V AA
Keywords: Georgia Farm Bureau, Augusta , Sales - Training Agent - Richmond County, Sales , Hephzibah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!