DCS Engineer - Profibus
Company: Westinghouse Nuclear
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Control System Engineer (Profibus)
This position will be located at the Vogtle site in Waynesboro,
GA. The position will be full-time for at least 6 months and could
last up to 1 year. Overtime will be available
Required experience & skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with PWR based nuclear power plant fluid systems.
Experience with the AP1000 design would be desirable.
- Previous experience commissioning and starting up a distributed
- Familiarity with the typical instrumentation used in power
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs, functional logic
diagrams and other I&C related documents.
- Ability to troubleshoot and isolate issues encountered during
plant commissioning activities.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both local and remote team
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment with
- Experience working with the Ovation platform is desired. This
includes the ability to navigate displays, navigate control sheets,
understand control logic and diagnose point database configuration
- Experience installing, commissioning and troubleshooting
Profibus-DP is required.
- Experience installing, commissioning and troubleshooting Modbus
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering preferred but not
Employment opportunities may require access to information which
is subject to the export control regulations of the United States.
Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made
in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment
opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the
comparable export control requirements of that country and of the
Keywords: Westinghouse Nuclear, Augusta , DCS Engineer - Profibus, Other , Waynesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!